About Hannah Amgott
APPLY FOR THE 2024 HANNAH AMGOTT MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
Established in 2003 to reward students exhibiting excellence in the pursuit of careers as K-12 educators.
After two decades, this scholarship is being sunset in 2024. This will be the final application cycle.
2024 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. You are enrolled at a DVEC School (see list below)
2A. You will complete your teaching/education-related degree in May/June 2025, August 2025 or December 2025
2B. You will have completed your coursework toward teaching or school counseling certification in May/June 2025, August 2025 or December 2025
· Application system opens: December 1, 2023
· Application deadline: February 5, 2024 at 5:00PM
Applications are judged on merit, defined as:
· Strong academic record or evidence of progress in Education-related course work, as evidenced by transcripts and reference letters
· Genuine interest in and commitment to the field of teaching, as evidenced by resume, essay, and reference letters
· Excellent written communication skills, as evidenced by essay and resume